Returns and Exchanges
We regret you’re not totally in love with your order but rest assured that online purchase are qualified for a refund, store credit or exchange if returned to our Online Returns Department within 30 days of delivery.
Items must be unworn, unwashed and with all original packaging and accessories attached. Items that are marked FINAL SALE are not eligible for refund, exchange or gift card/store credit. Shipping charges are not reimbursed for returned and exchanged purchases. Shipping for returns and exchange is to be covered and paid for by the customer.
All returns must meet the following requirements.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed and free of any alterations or damages.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- If you believe your garment has a fault, please report it immediately at email@example.com and we will handle this with the highest priority.
- All FINAL SALE purchases excludes full-priced items purchased with a coupon code. For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Final Sale purchases are not redeemable for any type of store credit, exchange or refund.
- Footwear must include the original shoebox in its original condition, without postal labels. A $20 shoebox fee will be imposed if footwear is returned in a damaged shoebox, or without the original shoebox.
- Returns must be issued as credit to the original form of payment. If this is not possible, returns will be issued in the form of gift card or store credit.
- We do not provide refunds or store credits for a change of mind.
- We do not provide exchanges for International orders at this time.
- Any item with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
All purchases made in store maybe be reported for return or exchange within 30 days of a successful purchase. Please make sure to have all tags attached. Any worn, altered, and FINAL SALE items cannot be exchanged or returned.
Returns and Exchanges due to sizingIf the item you ordered does not fit, we will be happy to exchange your orders for a different size within 30-days of the order date. However, the shipping fee for both returns and exchanges must be covered by the customer.
How should I send my return back?To initiate the return process, please email us at email@example.com with your reason for return and your order number. Do Not return items prior to a return approval. We approve returns within 12 hrs of your email being sent.
Please note, that shipping and handling charges are not refundable. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are shipping an item for returns, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Return Shipping costs are currently not reimbursed by The Gypsy Gurl and you will not be refunded for the original cost of shipping.
- Securely repack your items in the re-sealable package you received them in.
- Enclose a copy of the completed Return Authorization Slip.
- Affix our return address to the package.
- Send the return to us at the below address using any trackable method, at your expense. Please ship your return package to and email us the tracking number (if applicable) :
Refunds & Processing TimeIf your package arrives at The Gypsy Gurl Returns Department within the 30-day timeline specified above, your refund will be processed in the original form of payment within two weeks from the date we receive the item(s). You will be notified via email to the address listed on your account when this transaction has taken place. Your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from The Gypsy Gurl.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company and bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com .
If Two Or More Payment Methods Are Used:If you have used two or more pay methods for a purchase and items are returned, the gift card/store credit will be refunded first followed by the additional pay method or methods.
Can I cancel or change my order?Once an order is submitted we are unable to change or cancel the order.
If you have additional questions about your order, please contact us directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
*** Important Information
We are unable to redirect orders once they have been dispatched.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Useful Return TipsShoes scuff very easily on any hard surface. Always try shoes on carpet. Damaged Items should be reported to customer service immediately (before returning package) to insure your refund or exchange is properly processed.
What is your return policy?If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, it may be returned to us for a refund or store credit within 30 days from the day you received your goods. The item must be unworn and accompanied with the labels attached. Please contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped and the amount you will be refunded. We do not provide exchanges for International orders at this time.
Lost PackageIf your package is lost in transit, please e-mail us right away at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try our best to solve the issue. Please note that The Gypsy Gurl is not responsible for lost or stolen items once declared 'Delivered' by the delivery service.